JagNet is South Texas’s online portal that gives you access to personalized web-based services. It is possible to customize your dashboard to have all the information and tools that you require upon logging into.
All students faculty and staff are able to access the course’s information and campus life, group tools and work-life activities personal calendars, emails and other features at any time and from any time.
How do I sign in to JagNet
- Navigate to jagnet.southtexascollege.edu on your web browser.
- Input the username of your STC username.
- Enter your password.
- Log in for access to your account.
How to know JagNet Username and Password?
Office of Admissions and Records produces JagNet passwords for students when all required documents like transcripts, tests scores, and applications have been submitted.
The JagNet password is mailed to the student, or obtained in the Office of Admissions and Records or Student Information Center with an ID photo.
How do you enable your STC email
- Log in to JagNet
- Click: JagMail tab
- Click: Jagmail Single Sign-On
- Log in to Windows Live using the User ID and temporary password listed above.
- Change your password.
- Forward JagMail (optional)
JagMail is an STC email service and is the official Business Office way of communicating with students.
Once you have received the Jagnet username as well as Password you will be able to access the details of your Jagmail login by following these instructions.
- Click outlook.com/stu.southtexascollege.edu to access the sign-in page.
- Input your user name and Password.
- The format of your username is [email protected]
- If you’re completing the login process for the first time you’ll be asked to choose one of the following options:
- the language of choice.
- Time zone that is preferred.
Your STC email address is [email protected] Example:
JagNet User ID mystudentportal is the user ID of XXFRDF
STC email address: [email protected]