SC4 Portal Login and also SC4 Portal app, contact number and email and many more info you will get this post. St. Clair County Community College is the most functioning college for its versatility and services.
SC4 Portal is used to know the time to time information about, courses availability, admissions, various programs and events etc. It is designed to give complete information for the seekers. Lets read more about SC4 Portal.
Don’t Miss – NCSU Mypack Portal North Carolina
SC4 Portal Login, App, Contact Email, Number and all Detail
The SC4 Portal will be useful for students for various purposes. The following is the utilities of SC4 Portal.
- Check your email
- See a list of your classes
- Get to your online courses
- Get to WAVE to register for classes
- See class cancellations
- Make advising appointments
- Get student club information
- See campus events
- Get SC4 news and announcements
Don’t Miss – Powerschool student login Page
The SC4 is most reliable to offer the following services to aspirants.
• Future Students
• Degree programs that deliver fulfilling careers.
• Support services that help you complete your education.
• A vibrant campus life to meet new people.
• A long history of proud alumni.
SC4 Student Resources site
The St. Clair County Community College offers the support for students in the following grounds.
- Fun on Campus
- General Information
- Money Matters
- Support for Success
Programs in SC4 – Degrees and Courses offered in various categoriesArts and Communication
• Graphic Design
• Business, General
• Management – Business
• Management, Professional Certification
• Office Administration:
• Administrative Executive Assistant
• Clerical Specialist
• Health Information Technology
• Associate Degree Nursing (ADN)
• Health Care Provider to ADN
• LPN to ADN Track
• Radiologic Technology
• Therapeutic Massage
• Engineering Technology – Electronics Engineering Graphics Mechatronics Precision Machining Renewable and Alternative Energy Welding and Fabricating
• Early Childhood Education
• Law Public Safety Corrections and Security
• Criminal Justice:
• Law Enforcement
• Fire Science
• Office Administration − Administrative Legal Assistant
SC4 Situated in Ontario, Canada
Situated in Port Huron, Mich., not exactly an hour from metropolitan Detroit, Port Huron offers a little city climate with enormous city courtesies. Appreciate cafés, art displays, art eateries, or shop, golf, and unwind on our shorelines and swim in our reasonable blue waters.
Port Huron is home to both nearby and universal attractions. The city is known as the “Oceanic Capital of the Great Lakes” and was given the title of “Cool City” by the State of Michigan. Two scaffolds connection Port Huron with Sarnia, Ontario, Canada. Port Huron is a Sister City with Chiquimula, Guatemala.
List of Colleges and Schools for Admission
Secondary school visitor
Secondary school students, starting as ahead of schedule as their first year, and age-suitable self-taught students can get a head begin on school by assuming school praise courses preceding graduation.
Secondary school students may meet all requirements for educational cost help through neighborhood school areas.
Blue Water Middle College
After five years, have your secondary school confirmation and a partner degree from SC4. Educational cost is complimentary. This association is interested in students in the partaking secondary schools: Algonac, Capac, Memphis, Port Huron High, Port Huron Northern and Yale.
The centre school is sanctioned by St. Clair County Regional Educational Service Agency and school educational cost are paid for by the centre school. Students apply in the spring of their sophomore year.
|Address||323 Erie St., P.O. Box 5015, Port Huron, MI 48061-5015|
Croswell-Lexington Early College
Following five years, have your secondary school confirmation and a partner degree from SC4.
The organization is interested in Croswell-Lexington secondary school students.
Students learn at the Croswell-Lexington College Center.
Subsidizing is given through the school area.
For more info, visit the Croswell-Lexington High School advising office or call the secondary school at (810) 679-1500
SC4 gives career support, financial support and various guidance related career suggestions to students.
• Find a job Career support page photo
• Access to job postings
• Resume assistance
• Career exploration
• The first step to getting financial aid is to submit the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) online.
• Go to the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA).
• FAFSA must be filed each academic year you plan to attend college. Students are encouraged to apply by March 1 for state funding.
• SC4 must be listed as a college choice on the FAFSA.
• SC4’s federal school code is 002310.
• Once the application is processed, SC4 will send you an award letter or contact you with more details.
• Academic advising Academic support page photo
• Disability services
• TRIO – Student Support Services
FAQs about SC4 Portal
Why do we need this?
If any students want to know the complete information of courses, tuitions, activities, etc. The SC4 portal will help by giving complete info about academics, programs, etc.
How do I access the SC4 Portal?
The portal will be your home page when you log on to a computer on campus. And there will be a link to the portal from the new website home page later this summer.
Can I access it from my phone?
Yes, the portal is compatible with smartphones, tablets, and personal computers.
What if I need help to access or using the portal?
The SC4 student helpdesk can answer your questions at (810) 989-5858
To log on from a computer off campus:
• You can register with the SC4 website by using email id and a password.
• Your login name is your complete SC4 email address (for example,
• Your password is the same as your email password.
• To see your email: On the portal home page, look for and click on “SSO credentials” and enter
• your login/password. It will only have to be done once.
SC4 Help Desk:
If you need help: Contact the SC4 helpdesk at (810) 989-5858.
Send your valuable suggestions to the E-MAIL id [email protected].