The Humble website is available to users 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. This article allows access to the portal extremely easy.
by providing numerous hyperlinks to the site. Student Portal Student Portal offers parents and students access online to scores from.
Humble Isd Portal
What exactly is Student Portal? It is the Student Portal provides parents and students online access to the scores of the STAAR TTAKS, TELPAS and STAAR.
- First open this link
- And give your logins
- Students and parents can access scores online using the portal for students.
Students Portal Humble ISD Humble ISD
The portal for students includes the following features:
- Reviewing student assessments results during the course of the student’s academic life.
- Comparing student STAAR test results with district, campus and the state averages.
- Reviewing the performance of students STAAR-related, including individual scale scores for students and objective scores.
Conducting an examination of TELPAS examines’ proficiency ratings as well as comprehension scores. score/rating.
The access for the Student Portal
- Humble Independent School District
- AppliTrack (Administrators only) as well as Auditor’s Office
- COVID-19 Protocols Staff and many more.
- Below are a few of the simple ISD staff quick web links
- Absence Management (Aesop) and Accessibility Assistance and Request for Announcement ( Employees/Campuses)
- Request for COVID-19 Employee Testing
- Blackboard Communications Login, Blackboard Communications Help, Blackboard Website Help
- and BoardDocs
Home Access Center
Humble ISD is proud to offer parents an easy means to track their child’s performance on the internet.
The Home Access Center (HAC) is an “one-stop” portal to access your student’s schedule, attendance records classes, progress reports report cards, registration details, and many more.
However, if you’ve got more than one student in your district, you just have to set up one account that will allow access to all of your students check more from here
Quick links to access for all students following topics:
- Davis Digital
- STEM Scopes
- Discovery Educational
- Assistance for Students
- ABC Mouse
- Pebble Go
- Kinder Lab Lessons
- Britannica Online
- McGraw Hill
- IXL LEARNING
The Student Portal, delivered through Pearson Access, offers parents and students access online to the scores of Assessments for the State of Texas Assessments.
G Suite (Google Apps)
Are you a student? If so, then you are a student! You’re Username is (the three letters that begin your name plus the initial 3 characters of the last name, as is shown in the eSchool Gradebook). Click here to learn more.
Humble Independent School District / Homepage
The program is available for Humble ISD pupils in the grades of 10, and 11. Students are given the opportunity to develop leadership skills by working in conjunction with other high school students access homepage from here.
Benefits/Benefits Home Humble ISD
Benefits Enrollment Portal is available to users. Click the Benefit Solver button on the menu to access the site for enrollment in benefits.
to join your benefits, you must be enrolled as a new person at the time of and during each Humble ISD annual enrollment Session that is held every year. Mid-year Qualifying Events such as
- Change in dependent status
Loss or gain of Medicaid/Medicare grants an extension of 31 days to inform your Benefits Department to start the process of making a change to your benefits in response to the incident.
However, all benefits changes are time-sensitive , therefore they need to be made within the 31 days following the date of the event.
Schoology uses this access code in order to connect your parent account to the Humble ISD’s Schoology portal, and also to connect the new account to your child’s account. Click here for more information.