The Durban University of Technology (DUT) is a Leading University of Technology in KwaZulu-Natal, South Africa. It was shaped in 2002 by the merger of Technikon Natal and ML Sultan Technikon and was already known as the Durban Institute of Technology.
It has five grounds in Durban, and two in Pietermaritzburg. In 2016, around 27 023 understudies were enlisted. It is one of 5 specialized establishments on the landmass to offer Doctoral Degrees.
Durban University of Technology
The Durban University of Technology is a consequence of the merger in April 2002 of two technikons, ML Sultan and Technikon Natal. It was named the Durban Institute of Technology and later turned into the Durban University of Technology in late 2007.
This danger fortified grown-up classes in proficiency, and also a scope of business subjects, held in a mission school and a Hindu Institute, however, it was not until after the war, and on account of generous budgetary help from people in general, that M L Sultan College appeared.
In 2015, the college utilized 577 Scholastic staff, 47 percent of them female and 50 percent holding experts and 22percent doctoral degrees.The DUT student portal offers contact adapting as it were. In 2015,
There were 27,023 contact understudies, 22,006 of whom were full-time and 5,017 were low maintenance. Of these, 26,400 were South African residents, 547 from other SADC nations, and 166 from non-SADC nations (real information, 2015).
The entryway furnishes the understudies with access to data and assets.
The segments inside the entry contain data identified with Noticeboards, Announcements, Document Library, and so on.
Peruse the important segment of intrigue and investigate what the entry needs to offer.
DUT student Portal login:-
Now you have to learn about how to log in to DUT student portal.Here I am discussing login procedure for DUT students. For account login you have to follow below points:-
- First, visit the login page by click on Link.
- When you click on that link a new page will open.
- When you entered in this page you will see login details which are given above.
- If you are a student then click on student and then enter your student number and Pin number to log in.
- Now you are able to log in to your account.
DUT student portal login also provides facilities to Personnel, other and alumni member for login.They can also use this login link after selecting their identity.
Dut4life Email account login:-DUT student can also use email facilities.For access their email account they have to follow below points:-
- For email, login click on the Link.
- When you click on above link a new page will open.
- With the help of above image, you can log in your Email account.
DUT mobile Apps:-Dut student can also use their account with the help of Mobile App.For use of mobile app, you have to visit the student self-services.
Note:-You can also use DUT Exam Result with the help of student self-services.
DUT student password support portal:-
With the help of password portal, you can change your pin or you can reset your pin.Please follow the below procedure:-
- First, visit the login page.
- Here you can see three option which is-
(a)Forgot PIN option
(c)Request a PIN
- If you want to reset your PIN then first you have to select your student number and then click on login button.
- When you click on login button you will see guidelines for reset a PIN or Request a PIN.
- Now you can set a new PIN according to your convenient.
DUT Registration procedure :-
Steps to follow before you can register:-
- Made an application through the CAO and paid the application fee
- Been accepted into the academic program you have applied for
- Met the DUT’s minimum admission requirements (view requirements)
- Filled in the Indemnity Form Download – if you are under age (younger than 18 years of age) this form must be filled in and signed by your parent/guardian.
- Filled in the Surety Form Download – which must be completed by the individual responsible for the payment of all your fees, in compliance with the National Credit Act. The signature of the surety must be verified and stamped by a Commissioner of Oaths.
- Original Senior Certificate or Statement of Results
- Original I.D. document
- If you are coming from another university – you must produce an original academic record/diploma / degree and certificate of conduct. If you require exemption of credits you must obtain an Application for Exemption form from the relevant Faculty Office
- Indemnity and Surety Form Download Indemnity Form / Download Suretyship Form
- Study Permit (international students)
- Passport (international students)
- SAQA Evaluation (where relevant)
This is all about Durban University of Technology (DUT).With the help of above article, you can resolve your all queries.I described all procedure in this article.
So if find this article good then share it with others.